Hello! I’m Forrest Espinoza, Founder of Artterro. Along with my business partner, Jennifer Conn, I make eco art kits that are loved by kids and creative adults. Each kit is packed with natural, artist-quality materials and fun project ideas like needle-felted portraits and wire and bead sculptures. They encourage truly creative art exploration, and they’re a lot of fun to do as a family or with friends.
Since Little Pickle Press has such creative and eco-conscious readers, I thought you might be interested in our exciting Kickstarter Campaign. Through this campaign, we’re raising funding for our next production run at Goodwill Industries, where our kits are assembled by people with special needs. Not familiar with Kickstarter? This “crowd-funding” website lets artists and creative companies bypass traditional banks and investors by going directly to their communities to find many backers. Backers can give a little bit or a lot in exchange for a variety of unique rewards. In our case, the rewards are various selections of Artterro kits at a great price.
So, why support Artterro via Kickstarter instead of ordering from our website or elsewhere?
- When you support an up-and-coming business on Kickstarter, you’re voting with your dollars in favor of innovation, creativity, and grassroots economic development.
- This campaign will help us spread the word about Artterro. Campaigns are designed to be easily shareable, so hopefully you’ll tell your friends and families who will tell their friends and so on.
- The infusion of sales will allow us to fund our next production run up-front, which greatly improves our cash flow during our slowest season.
- Click here to check out our campaign and very cool video
- Pledge to our campaign
- Link to our campaign on Facebook and Twitter
- Forward this blog post to family, friends and co-workers
Thank you, Little Pickle Press!